Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Our fourth day was extremely LONG!! We had to hik...
  • Dinner of soup and pasta at Campamento Italiano.
  • I could only imagine how beautiful this valley an...
  • On our third day, we hiked 2 hrs to Campamento Ita...
  • A cute photo of Cecilia and Paolo :)
  • Our third day of our trek, we once again were bles...
  • Walking back from Glacier Grey, the sun came out a...
  • We hiked even closer to Grey´s Glacier. It was ex...
  • Me and my trekking and camping partner, Emmanuelle...
  • Me and in the background, Glacier Grey. It was w...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007



Another view of the beautiful, jagged moutains along the trail.

They make me want to hike into to see the Tombstone mountains. I need to quit being lazy when I´m at home in the Yukon. We have so much to see in our own backyard!

Labels: Another photo of jagged mtns

posted by Mollie | 6:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home