Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Me, still feeling pretty happy at this point. The...
  • This phto was taken about halfway up the moutain. ...
  • Tierra Del Fuego is the national park located righ...
  • For all of you at home in the Yukon, how many of y...
  • I´m not sure what these flowers are called but the...
  • Ushuaia is called the southernmost city of the wor...
  • Another picture of the beautiful sunset in Ushuai...
  • My first night in the southernmost city of the wor...
  • Coming across a big park full of big kid swings, a...
  • The Botanical Gardens are also the home to alot of...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2007



For about the last 2km of the hike, I was basically scrambling up shale rock at angles between 50 and 60 degrees. It was pretty crazy. At this point, I could not wait to get to the top.

Labels: 50 to 60 degrees on the mtn

posted by Mollie | 1:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home