Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Me and the cute penguins :)
  • Two penguins walking in the grass. In this grassy...
  • Penguins in Ushuaia!I went on a short half day tou...
  • A different view from the top.
  • A photo of me and Josh, a young guy from Montana w...
  • Finally at the top of the moutain!! I was pretty h...
  • For about the last 2km of the hike, I was basicall...
  • Me, still feeling pretty happy at this point. The...
  • This phto was taken about halfway up the moutain. ...
  • Tierra Del Fuego is the national park located righ...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007


I couldn“t help taking a picture of these beautiful flowers in Ushuaia. I love flowers!!

Labels: Beautiful flowers in Ushuaia

posted by Mollie | 5:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home