Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • How is that for beautiful?We were all very happy t...
  • Me and the beautiful ´Torres´in the background.
  • The sunrise from the other direction. Beautiful!!!
  • We were so lucky!! The weather was perfect and the...
  • After our extremely long fourth day, on Day 5, we ...
  • I liked the shadows and the blue sky.
  • A photo of one the semi-dodgy bridges we needed t...
  • A view of the famous ´Torres´- meaning towers- fro...
  • A photo of the path and the valley leading to Camp...
  • Like I said on the first photo of the beginning of...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007


The international crew made it to the top!!

From left to right: Paolo, Cecilia, Emmanuelle, me and Peter.


We struggled and trudged along the 90km together. The group was so much fun and I couldn“t have been happier with the way things turned out.

Labels: the Intl crew at the top :)

posted by Mollie | 7:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home