Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Me and this really nice woman from France, Emmanue...
  • This was the first photo taken on the first day of...
  • I couldn´t help taking a picture of these beautifu...
  • Me and the cute penguins :)
  • Two penguins walking in the grass. In this grassy...
  • Penguins in Ushuaia!I went on a short half day tou...
  • A different view from the top.
  • A photo of me and Josh, a young guy from Montana w...
  • Finally at the top of the moutain!! I was pretty h...
  • For about the last 2km of the hike, I was basicall...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007


Our first campsite was at Paine Grande. There were alot of campers and lucky for us, the rain stopped in the evening :) We had a beautiful view of the ´Cuernos Montanas´- which mean mountains with horns- in the background. They were amazing.

Labels: Paine Grande campsite

posted by Mollie | 6:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home