Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Our first campsite was at Paine Grande. There wer...
  • Me and this really nice woman from France, Emmanue...
  • This was the first photo taken on the first day of...
  • I couldn´t help taking a picture of these beautifu...
  • Me and the cute penguins :)
  • Two penguins walking in the grass. In this grassy...
  • Penguins in Ushuaia!I went on a short half day tou...
  • A different view from the top.
  • A photo of me and Josh, a young guy from Montana w...
  • Finally at the top of the moutain!! I was pretty h...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007



The second day, we trekked towards Glacier Grey. The weather was beautiful and I managed to take this photo of one of ´Cuernos´.

Labels: A ´Cuerno´ on the second day

posted by Mollie | 6:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home