Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • For all of you at home in the Yukon, how many of y...
  • I´m not sure what these flowers are called but the...
  • Ushuaia is called the southernmost city of the wor...
  • Another picture of the beautiful sunset in Ushuai...
  • My first night in the southernmost city of the wor...
  • Coming across a big park full of big kid swings, a...
  • The Botanical Gardens are also the home to alot of...
  • A big group of us decided to spend the day in the ...
  • Even earlier in the morning- back at the hostel, h...
  • Early in the morning at the club- Dana, me and Ain...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2007



Tierra Del Fuego is the national park located right outside of the city and I decided to hike one of its mountains. This photo was taken about 1/3 of the way up the mountain. I don“t think I realized just how high up I was going to be hiking!

Labels: 1/3 up moutain in Tierra Del Fuego

posted by Mollie | 1:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home