Name:
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

Wednesday, January 10, 2007



Two penguins walking in the grass.

In this grassy area of the island, the males build underground nests where the females will lay their eggs.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Mollie!
Marvellous photos. Who knew there is an actual city down there, and one with penguins, too.

Very nice photos of the mountain, too.

Where do you intend to travel next?? I have sent news of these entries to as many people as I can scare up on my own mailing list.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Heather sent me all your pictures and am enjoying them right now. I finally signed into a google acc't so I can post some comments. Looks like your having a GREAT time and enjoying a different part of the world. Just like being a mother I can say, "Be careful, but have fun". Love you.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank gracious someone else has a blogger account! So we can COMMUNICATE, and if necessary, tell Mollie what she should NOT DO.
Right?

Hello, Gussie!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather: Yes, it's very good we can communicate via Mollie's blog. And thank you for teaching/telling Mollie how to create a blog. What a great idea!!
As for telling what not to do, how can I. She is her own person, always has been, and good for her. Guess I did something right with the KIDS.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Nonsense, Gussie. Mollie LIKES to receive advice from those older wiser than she is.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home