Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • This photo is of Bariloche and I took it from the ...
  • The three ladies - me, Lisa and Amber and our red...
  • Driving around and stopping here and there, we alw...
  • I managed to convince Lisa to jump into the lake w...
  • We found a nice little beach area on this lake so ...
  • Little did us ladies know but the majority of the ...
  • This was one of the big lakes we came across first...
  • Lisa, Amber and I rented a car for a couple of day...
  • One of the bands rocking out reggae style late at ...
  • The festival grounds were surrounded by beautiful ...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2007



After leaving Bariloche and a LONG bus ride that had me overnighting in the not-so-nice city of Osorno, Chile, I finally arrived to Pucon, Chile. Pucon is famous for its volcano. This is my first view of the volcano from downtown.

Labels: Pucon- 1st view of volcano

posted by Mollie | 2:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home