Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • With temperatures being around 30C, I headed to on...
  • After spending 3 nights in El Bolson, it was time ...
  • Me and Becky at the end of our overnight-trek in E...
  • We weren´t the only ones sleeping in the barn. In...
  • With it being the high season (summer) and with us...
  • It took up about 4hrs to hike to this refugio, Ref...
  • Another shot of this beautiful body of water.
  • I love this photo!The sun was setting and the wate...
  • Another dodgy bridge we had to cross!We did make i...
  • The water up in the mountains is all from surround...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007



Another day, I trekked out to this lake through the national park of Llao-Llao. It was sunny and beautiful and I just relaxed by the water.

Labels: Llao-Llao lake

posted by Mollie | 9:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home