Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I love this photo!The sun was setting and the wate...
  • Another dodgy bridge we had to cross!We did make i...
  • The water up in the mountains is all from surround...
  • On the trail, we were almost trampled by this herd...
  • Somehow Becky convinced me to go on this overnight...
  • On our way back from the lake, the sunset lit up t...
  • The view of the lake. Becky went swimming, I didn...
  • After a 30-hr bus ride north from El Calafate , I ...
  • This photo was taken yesterday from the bus window...
  • The view looking away from the glacier.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Another shot of this beautiful body of water.

Labels: beautiful body of water- El Bolson

posted by Mollie | 8:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home