Back at the bottom of the volcano. It took us almost 4 hours to hike up and only about 2 hours to come down. Overall, it was a great day and a fantastic experience. If anyone´s ever in the area, I would recommend hiking Pucon´s volcano!
Labels: bottom of the volcano
3 Comments:
Hi Tamoll: Really interesting pictures. Looks like you're having a very good time. You live only once, so enjoy yourself. Love ya! P.S. Wish I were there.
Mollie, this is totally completely awesome, this trip of yours!
By the way, Hector and Laura are putting on a birthday party for Sofia and Ashley Rose this Saturday at the Polarettes Centre. Also, your Dad is home now. Also, I am leaving for Calgary on Monday, will wait in line on Tuesday, in hopes of getting a passport, if not, I will have to take a bus to San Francisco. Mary will therefore take the kids to SF and I will meet them there. This passport thing is completely awful. Never lose your passport!! Emma, Leah's friend, may not be able to come: she too has not rec'd her passport. NEVER PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOVERNMENT!!! It is ALWAYS incompetent.
Mary has a boyfriend. And Shona has mailed out a photo of Zeke, who is incredibly cute.
Cheers.
I agree with your mom & Heather - those volcano pictures are amazing - Joy
Post a Comment
<< Home