Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The first photo of me with the volcano in the back...
  • The view of the volcano I was to climb first thing...
  • This morning I woke up at 6am in order to hike the...
  • Pucon is surrounded by lakes and is a very popular...
  • After leaving Bariloche and a LONG bus ride that h...
  • This photo is of Bariloche and I took it from the ...
  • The three ladies - me, Lisa and Amber and our red...
  • Driving around and stopping here and there, we alw...
  • I managed to convince Lisa to jump into the lake w...
  • We found a nice little beach area on this lake so ...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2007



The entire area is filled with mountains. The geography is amazing!

Labels: Geography of Pucon

posted by Mollie | 3:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home