Mollie in South America
About Me
Name:
Mollie
Location:
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
View my complete profile
There were quite a few groups climbing up the volc...
A view of some snow and the beautiful view in the ...
The entire area is filled with mountains. The geo...
The first photo of me with the volcano in the back...
The view of the volcano I was to climb first thing...
This morning I woke up at 6am in order to hike the...
Pucon is surrounded by lakes and is a very popular...
After leaving Bariloche and a LONG bus ride that h...
This photo is of Bariloche and I took it from the ...
The three ladies - me, Lisa and Amber and our red...
Sunday, February 11, 2007
I think this was our first rest spot.
Labels:
Break on volcano
posted by Mollie |
3:11 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home