Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • One of the bands rocking out reggae style late at ...
  • The festival grounds were surrounded by beautiful ...
  • I met these two awesome girls from San Diego, Cali...
  • On Saturday, I went to an all-day reggae festival....
  • Another day, I trekked out to this lake through th...
  • With temperatures being around 30C, I headed to on...
  • After spending 3 nights in El Bolson, it was time ...
  • Me and Becky at the end of our overnight-trek in E...
  • We weren´t the only ones sleeping in the barn. In...
  • With it being the high season (summer) and with us...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007



Lisa, Amber and I rented a car for a couple of days and drove to see the ´Seven Lakes´district. This photo was taken from the car just outside of Bariloche. The entire area is gorgeous!

Labels: photo from car- Bariloche.

posted by Mollie | 1:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home