Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • For the past couple of days, I´ve been hanging out...
  • As I said before, I couldn´t stop taking photos of...
  • I absolutely loved the mountains!!
  • A nice photo of the landscape.
  • After leaving Pucon, I made my way to Mendoza, Arg...
  • Back at the bottom of the volcano. It took us alm...
  • Me on the volcano :)
  • Everyone checking out the crevasse. It was appare...
  • A shot of a crevasse in the glacier we were slidin...
  • There we go....we slid down the volcano on our bum...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 16, 2007



Me and my girlfriend Dana at the wine festival. I am so happy to have met her...she is awesome!!

Labels: Me and Dana at wine festival

posted by Mollie | 12:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home