Mollie in South America
About Me
Name:
Mollie
Location:
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
View my complete profile
Pucon is surrounded by lakes and is a very popular...
After leaving Bariloche and a LONG bus ride that h...
This photo is of Bariloche and I took it from the ...
The three ladies - me, Lisa and Amber and our red...
Driving around and stopping here and there, we alw...
I managed to convince Lisa to jump into the lake w...
We found a nice little beach area on this lake so ...
Little did us ladies know but the majority of the ...
This was one of the big lakes we came across first...
Lisa, Amber and I rented a car for a couple of day...
Sunday, February 11, 2007
This morning I woke up at 6am in order to hike the volcano. The sunrise was beautiful!
Labels:
Sunrise in Pucon
posted by Mollie |
2:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home