Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Lisa, Amber and I rented a car for a couple of day...
  • One of the bands rocking out reggae style late at ...
  • The festival grounds were surrounded by beautiful ...
  • I met these two awesome girls from San Diego, Cali...
  • On Saturday, I went to an all-day reggae festival....
  • Another day, I trekked out to this lake through th...
  • With temperatures being around 30C, I headed to on...
  • After spending 3 nights in El Bolson, it was time ...
  • Me and Becky at the end of our overnight-trek in E...
  • We weren´t the only ones sleeping in the barn. In...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007



This was one of the big lakes we came across first thing. The mountains around the area remind me of the Yukon.

Labels: First lake in the Lake district

posted by Mollie | 1:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home