Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • On our first day in Copacobana, we hiked up the li...
  • The garden at this hostal was amazing! There were...
  • This is the little place I stayed at while in Copa...
  • Everyone and everthing (including the vehicles!) ...
  • Some of the locals taking in the ceremonies.
  • On our way from La Paz to Copacobana, our bus got ...
  • The buses in and around La Paz are very colorful!I...
  • A woman feeding the pigeons in the central plaza o...
  • A photo of the central plaza of La Paz.
  • One of the most decorated cars I think I´ve ever s...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


At the top of the hill, is this beautiful altar. There were rose petals scattered everywhere and many people, young and old hiked up to pray there.

Labels: altar at lookout in Copacobana

posted by Mollie | 6:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home