Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • A woman feeding the pigeons in the central plaza o...
  • A photo of the central plaza of La Paz.
  • One of the most decorated cars I think I´ve ever s...
  • A photo of some of the women dancing in the parade.
  • The costumes were pretty interesting!
  • On our second day in La Paz, Maya, Gal and I stumb...
  • Right close to where we were staying was the ´Witc...
  • A street in La Paz.
  • After our Salar de Uyuni tour, the group of us mad...
  • Train!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


The buses in and around La Paz are very colorful!

I took this photo for Pierre :)

Labels: Colorful buses in La Paz

posted by Mollie | 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home