Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • We were on Isla Del Sol for the day and did this 4...
  • I absolutely LOVE this photo!! I was walking alo...
  • The next morning, the group of us took a boat over...
  • This is my ´impressionist´photo !!
  • Lake Titicaca from the pedal boat :)
  • Pierre and I were at the front of the boat.
  • The sunset was pretty beautiful!!
  • The next evening, Maya had the wonderful idea of t...
  • The sunset from the top of the hill. It was so co...
  • At the top of the hill, is this beautiful altar. ...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007



Can you spot the sheep?

Labels: Spot the sheep on Isla Del Sol

posted by Mollie | 7:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home