Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • This is the little place I stayed at while in Copa...
  • Everyone and everthing (including the vehicles!) ...
  • Some of the locals taking in the ceremonies.
  • On our way from La Paz to Copacobana, our bus got ...
  • The buses in and around La Paz are very colorful!I...
  • A woman feeding the pigeons in the central plaza o...
  • A photo of the central plaza of La Paz.
  • One of the most decorated cars I think I´ve ever s...
  • A photo of some of the women dancing in the parade.
  • The costumes were pretty interesting!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007



The garden at this hostal was amazing! There were big, beautiful roses like this one everywhere. It smelled so nice!

Labels: Rosa at Leyenda Hostal

posted by Mollie | 5:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home