Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The Colca Canyon :)
  • One of my first photos of Colca Canyon from the to...
  • About a four hour drive away from Arequipa is the ...
  • This a photo of the Monastery in Arequipa that dat...
  • One of the walkways in Arequipa.
  • The buildings in the center of Arequipa are all ve...
  • After Cusco, I headed to the little, colonial city...
  • A photo of Cusco from above!
  • I was walking up to the hostel I was staying at in...
  • A different view of the plaza in Cusco.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2007


More of Colca Canyon... can you see the profile of a face?

Labels: Profile of Colca Canyon

posted by Mollie | 3:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home