Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • After spending about six days in Bogota, me and a ...
  • Some soldiers walking the streets of Bogota.
  • Some colorful graffiti in Bogota.
  • One of the first Monet´s I have ever seen in the B...
  • A`photo of the Church in the central plaza of Bogo...
  • Another view of the central plaza in Bogota.
  • A photo of the central plaza in Bogota.
  • Aine and I were walking around the streets of Bogo...
  • When I arrived into Bogota, which was around the f...
  • One of the first photos I took in Bogota, Colombia...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2007


On our second day in Villa de Leyvra, we went for a walk in the Colombian countryside :)

Labels: Colombian countryside in Villa de Leyvra

posted by Mollie | 1:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home