Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Aine and I were walking around the streets of Bogo...
  • When I arrived into Bogota, which was around the f...
  • One of the first photos I took in Bogota, Colombia...
  • After Arequipa and the Colca Canyon, I made my way...
  • This was my view of the Colca Canyon the whole way...
  • After our relaxing 3 hours spent in the oasis, it ...
  • After about 3 hours of hiking, we arrived at this ...
  • There´s me in front of this beautiful church at th...
  • We had to walk across this SKETCHY bridge made out...
  • These beautiful flowers were all over the place in...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2007


A photo of the central plaza in Bogota.

Labels: Central Plaza in Bogota

posted by Mollie | 12:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home