Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I was walking up to the hostel I was staying at in...
  • A different view of the plaza in Cusco.
  • This is a photo of the central plaza in Cusco, Per...
  • It was a pretty long day and we were all exhausted...
  • A photo of the locals moving things off and on one...
  • Maya and I came across this little group of local ...
  • Maya and Pierre hanging out with the pigs on the p...
  • A photo of me on Isla Del Sol :)
  • My hiking partners: Rapha, Maya, Jake and Pierre,...
  • Isla Del Sol

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007


A photo of Cusco from above!

Labels: Cusco from above

posted by Mollie | 12:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home