Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • One of the walkways in Arequipa.
  • The buildings in the center of Arequipa are all ve...
  • After Cusco, I headed to the little, colonial city...
  • A photo of Cusco from above!
  • I was walking up to the hostel I was staying at in...
  • A different view of the plaza in Cusco.
  • This is a photo of the central plaza in Cusco, Per...
  • It was a pretty long day and we were all exhausted...
  • A photo of the locals moving things off and on one...
  • Maya and I came across this little group of local ...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007


This a photo of the Monastery in Arequipa that dates back to the 1500s. It was really interesting to see! If you´re ever in Arequipa, make sure you go and see it!!

Labels: Monastery in Arequipa

posted by Mollie | 12:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home