Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • One of the first photos I took in Bogota, Colombia...
  • After Arequipa and the Colca Canyon, I made my way...
  • This was my view of the Colca Canyon the whole way...
  • After our relaxing 3 hours spent in the oasis, it ...
  • After about 3 hours of hiking, we arrived at this ...
  • There´s me in front of this beautiful church at th...
  • We had to walk across this SKETCHY bridge made out...
  • These beautiful flowers were all over the place in...
  • After having hiked the first day in the rain, we w...
  • More of Colca Canyon... can you see the profile of...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2007


When I arrived into Bogota, which was around the first week of April, Semana Santa was in full swing. Tons of people were out in the streets along with different street performers who were alot of fun to watch :)

Labels: Gold street performer in Bogota

posted by Mollie | 12:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home