Mollie, I left another note down there in your plaza in Cusco picture. On second thought, I believe the little girl was in Lima, Peru..
Are you looking for work in that little town (I have forgotten the name alread)?
Heather is looking for something, now that she is unemployed, post the Canada Winter Games.
Mary is coming up here for a few weeks. She will arrive next wednesday.
I paid my taxes this week. That is such a complete drag.
And I am working on the biography part of my website, ie, on Major General sir Archibald Campbell of Inverneill, and see light at the end of the tunnel!! I will notify you when it is all up there on the web. The guy was among other things, governor of Jamaica, back in the day..
Let's see. Hector is staying in Calgary with Mary. Mary says he is a very good guest! Archie is governing away, and your Dad is selling away. Graham graduated, Fraser is still in Manila, and Meagan has broken up with her communist boyfriend! I have not heard from or about Danielle, but rumour says she has a new boyfriend (keep in mind I haven't been getting out myself lately, so the last item could be completely incorrect.)
Cheers! And keep it up with the photos. They are great!
1 Comments:
Mollie, I left another note down there in your plaza in Cusco picture. On second thought, I believe the little girl was in Lima, Peru..
Are you looking for work in that little town (I have forgotten the name alread)?
Heather is looking for something, now that she is unemployed, post the Canada Winter Games.
Mary is coming up here for a few weeks. She will arrive next wednesday.
I paid my taxes this week. That is such a complete drag.
And I am working on the biography part of my website, ie, on Major General sir Archibald Campbell of Inverneill, and see light at the end of the tunnel!! I will notify you when it is all up there on the web. The guy was among other things, governor of Jamaica, back in the day..
Let's see. Hector is staying in Calgary with Mary. Mary says he is a very good guest! Archie is governing away, and your Dad is selling away. Graham graduated, Fraser is still in Manila, and Meagan has broken up with her communist boyfriend! I have not heard from or about Danielle, but rumour says she has a new boyfriend (keep in mind I haven't been getting out myself lately, so the last item could be completely incorrect.)
Cheers! And keep it up with the photos. They are great!
Post a Comment
<< Home