Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Aine and Silvia enjoying the Carribean...
  • Ahhh... the beach!!! It was so great!
  • Thanks to my friend Aine and her teaching me a lit...
  • We came across this what looks like fresh water po...
  • Some Colombian jungle along the beach.
  • One day we went walking down the beach and lost th...
  • Some beach in Parque Tyrona.
  • The beautiful coastline of Parque Tayrona.
  • Some palm trees in Cabo, Park Tyrona.
  • Silvia and Aine taking in the sun on the deck in t...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 01, 2007


I LOVE this photo!
This was taken at Arrecifes where we spent two nights. I traded in my hammock for a tent here...I hate mosquitos and Im definetly a tent girl :)

Labels: Arrecifes and Palm trees

posted by Mollie | 4:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home