Mollie in South America

About Me

Name: Mollie
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The beaches on Ilha Grande were beautiful!This one...
  • Arriving on Ilha Grande (the big island).
  • A photo of me in front of one of the many colorful...
  • From the ´Biggie boat´, I saw this man boating alo...
  • Chris and I spent a day on the ´Biggie Boat Tour´ ...
  • That´s me on some little bridge over the raging ri...
  • A photos of Chris and I are at the ´natural waters...
  • An hour bus ride away from Paraty is the little vi...
  • The colonial city of Paraty.
  • Chris and I playing chess on one of the chess tabl...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009


There are no vehicles on Ilha Grande so the only way to get around is either by boat or on foot.
This ones a photo of Chris on one of our hikes.

Labels: Chris on Ilha Grande hike

posted by Mollie | 11:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home